All authors from Department of Finance, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Washington, Seattle. We would like to thank Debra Glassman, Charles Haley, Alan Hess, Avraham Kamara, Jon Karpoff, Colin Lawrence, Edward Rice, participants of seminars at the University of Washington, an anonymous referee, and René Stulz, the editor, for their comments. The Pacific Rim Project of the Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Washington provided partial financial support.
International Investment Restrictions and Closed-End Country Fund Prices
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 523–547, June 1990
How to Cite
BONSER-NEAL, C., BRAUER, G., NEAL, R. and WHEATLEY, S. (1990), International Investment Restrictions and Closed-End Country Fund Prices. The Journal of Finance, 45: 523–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03701.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!