University of Wisconsin-Madison and Stanford University, respectively. We would particularly like to thank Darrell Duffie, Robert Keeley, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. Comments from seminar participants at Harvard, M.I.T., Stanford, Toronto, Wisconsin, and York University are also appreciated. Much of the work on this paper was completed while the first author was a Visiting Scholar at M.I.T. and supported by an SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellowship. Support for the second author from the Stanford Institute for Manufacturing and Automation is also gratefully acknowledged.
Valuing Flexibility as a Complex Option
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 549–565, June 1990
How to Cite
TRIANTIS, A. J. and HODDER, J. E. (1990), Valuing Flexibility as a Complex Option. The Journal of Finance, 45: 549–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03702.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!