Economist, Division of Monetary Affairs, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Washington, D.C. The author would like to thank John Duca, Steve Lumpkin, Brian Madigan, John Rea, Robert Williamson, an anonymous referee, and the editor for helpful comments, Robert Cumby and John Huizinga for making their software available to me, and Peter Nagan for survey data. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Board or any other members of its staff. Any errors are my own.
Expectations and the Treasury Bill-Federal Funds Rate Spread over Recent Monetary Policy Regimes
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 567–577, June 1990
How to Cite
SIMON, D. P. (1990), Expectations and the Treasury Bill-Federal Funds Rate Spread over Recent Monetary Policy Regimes. The Journal of Finance, 45: 567–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03703.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!