Amihud is from The Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University and Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University. Lev is from the School of Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley. Travlos is from the School of Management, Boston College. The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of the editor, René Stulz, and of an anonymous referee, as well as those of George Aragon, Thomas Downs, Robyn McLaughlin, Hamid Mehran, John G. Preston, Elizabeth Strock, Hassan Tehranian, and James Waegelein, and the research assistance of Donovan Figuiera.
Corporate Control and the Choice of Investment Financing: The Case of Corporate Acquisitions
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 603–616, June 1990
How to Cite
AMIHUD, Y., LEV, B. and TRAVLOS, N. G. (1990), Corporate Control and the Choice of Investment Financing: The Case of Corporate Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 45: 603–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03706.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!