DeFusco is Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Johnson is Assistant Professor of Finance, Creighton University, and President JBK Capital Management, Inc. Zorn is The Rachel Parham Carveth College Professor of Finance and Associate Professor of Finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. The authors wish to thank Samuel H. Cox Jr., Gordon V. Karels, David Mayers, Manferd O. Peterson, Katrina Sherrerd, René M. Stulz, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. The authors take responsibility for any errors.
The Effect of Executive Stock Option Plans on Stockholders and Bondholders
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 617–627, June 1990
How to Cite
DeFUSCO, R. A., JOHNSON, R. R. and ZORN, T. S. (1990), The Effect of Executive Stock Option Plans on Stockholders and Bondholders. The Journal of Finance, 45: 617–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03707.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!