Both authors from Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. We would like to thank William Grant of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and Patrick Mahoney of the Federal Reserve System for their assistance. We also gratefully acknowledge the assistance of two anonymous referees.
Deposit Insurance and Wealth Effects: The Value of Being “Too Big to Fail”
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1587–1600, December 1990
How to Cite
O'HARA, M. and SHAW, W. (1990), Deposit Insurance and Wealth Effects: The Value of Being “Too Big to Fail”. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1587–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03729.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!