University of Southern California Graduate School of Business and Purdue University Krannert School of Management, respectively. We wish to thank Yuk-Shee Chan, Bob Johnson, Rene Stulz, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. Remaining errors are our own.
Corporate Risk Management and the Incentive Effects of Debt
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 1673–1686, December 1990
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, T. S. and KRACAW, W. A. (1990), Corporate Risk Management and the Incentive Effects of Debt. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1673–1686. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03736.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!