Salomon Brothers and Graduate School of Business, Columbia University, respectively. This material is related to Abuaf's Ph.D. dissertation at the University of Chicago. The suggestions of the referees led to numerous improvements in the paper. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Salomon Brothers.
Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 157–174, March 1990
How to Cite
ABUAF, N. and JORION, P. (1990), Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run. The Journal of Finance, 45: 157–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb05085.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!