Department of Finance, Insurance and Business Law, The R. B. Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University. The author would like to thank Mark Garman, Tom O'Brien, Jack Broughton, Steve Buser (the co-editor), René Stulz (the editor), and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Support was provided by a summer research grant from the VPI Department of Finance.
Default Risk and the Duration of Zero Coupon Bonds
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 265–274, March 1990
How to Cite
CHANCE, D. M. (1990), Default Risk and the Duration of Zero Coupon Bonds. The Journal of Finance, 45: 265–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb05092.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!