Assistant Professor of Finance and Fred M. Taylor Professor of Business Administration and Finance, respectively, at the University of Michigan Graduate School of Business Administration, Ann Arbor. We would like to thank finance workshop participants at Ohio State University and The University of Michigan, especially Steve Buser, Harry DeAngelo, Dan Ebels, Ronen Israel, René Stulz, and the discussant of our paper, Robert Dammon, for helpful comments and suggestions.
Financial Contracting and Leverage Induced Over- and Under-Investment Incentives
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 765–794, July 1990
How to Cite
BERKOVITCH, E. and KIM, E. H. (1990), Financial Contracting and Leverage Induced Over- and Under-Investment Incentives. The Journal of Finance, 45: 765–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb05105.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!