Economist, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. I am indebted to Eric Cohen, Charles Drakos, Gail Hessol, Jean Helwege, Paul Kupiec, Steve Lumpkin, Phillip Mack, James Moser, Peggy Pickering, Steve Prowse, John Rea, Marshal Salant, Steve Sharpe, Chris Turner, seminar participants at the Securities and Exchange Commission's and the Federal Reserve System's Financial Analysis Meeting, Rene Stulz, the editor, and an anonymous referee for their insights and criticisms. Anita Barley, Peter Oberkircher, and Joyce Payne provided careful statistical and research assistance. The analysis and conclusions of this paper are those of the author and do not indicate concurrence by other members of the research staff, by the Board of Governors, or by the Federal Reserve Banks.
Event Risk: An Analysis of Losses to Bondholders and “Super Poison Put” Bond Covenants
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1991 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 689–706, June 1991
How to Cite
CRABBE, L. (1991), Event Risk: An Analysis of Losses to Bondholders and “Super Poison Put” Bond Covenants. The Journal of Finance, 46: 689–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb02680.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!