Copeland is a partner at McKinsey & Co., Inc., New York. Friedman is at the Economics Department, University of California, Santa Cruz. We are indebted to the National Science Foundation (grant SES 8411382) and the UCSC Social Science Division for financial support, to Heikki Ketola, James Whitaker, and Christopher McRae for programming support, and to Gregory Allen, Alexander von Borries, and Peter Carr for research assistance. We are also indebted to Colin Camerer, Jack Michaelsen, René Stulz, Donald Wittman, and an anonymous referee for suggesting improvements in the exposition. The usual caveat applies.
Partial Revelation of Information in Experimental Asset Markets
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1991 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 265–295, March 1991
How to Cite
COPELAND, T. E. and FRIEDMAN, D. (1991), Partial Revelation of Information in Experimental Asset Markets. The Journal of Finance, 46: 265–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb03752.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!