Associate Professor, Texas A&M University. The author thanks S. Kannan, S. Lummer, A. Mahajan, D. Mayers, R. Stulz, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments.
Volatility increases Subsequent to NYSE and AMEX Stock Splits
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 421–431, March 1991
How to Cite
DUBOFSKY, D. A. (1991), Volatility increases Subsequent to NYSE and AMEX Stock Splits. The Journal of Finance, 46: 421–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb03759.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!