School of Business Administration, Kobe University, Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657, Japan. This is a thorough revision of ISER Discussion Paper No. 193, 1989, which was written while I was at the Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University. I am grateful to Professors Akihiro Amano, Fumio Dei, Jonathan Eaton, Yoshiyasu Ono, René M. Stulz (Managing Editor of this Journal), an anonymous referee, and especially Charles Yuji Horioka for helpful comments. I also thank Kenjiro Hirayama, Toshio Serita, Yasuhiko Tanigawa, Yoshiro Tsutsui, and other members of the Monetary Economics Workshop for fruitful discussions. All errors are the sole responsibility of the author.
Arbitrage Asset Pricing under Exchange Risk
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 447–455, March 1991
How to Cite
IKEDA, S. (1991), Arbitrage Asset Pricing under Exchange Risk. The Journal of Finance, 46: 447–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb03761.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!