Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853–4201, and Department of Finance and Banking, National University of Singapore, 10 Kent Ridge Crescent, Singapore 0511. We are grateful to Michael Brennan, Peter Carr, K. C. Chan, Margaret Forster, David Hirshleifer, Eric Jacquier, Robert Jarrow, Laura Kodres, Larry Lang, Joseph Lim, Francis Longstaff, Maureen O'Hara, George Emir Morgan, Paul Seguin, Seymour Smidt, Rene Stulz, Ralph Walkling, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Ohio State, the Cleveland Fed, National University of Singapore, Maryland, University of Southern California, Cornell, and Syracuse for helpful discussions and comments on earlier drafts. Michael Geregach, Irene Ling, Chi-June Kao, and Simon Yen provided able research assistance.
Default Premiums in Commodity Markets: Theory and Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1071–1093, July 1991
How to Cite
BAILEY, W. and NG, E. (1991), Default Premiums in Commodity Markets: Theory and Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1071–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb03777.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!