Bradley Policy Research Center, Willian E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester, Rochester NY, 14627. We wish to thank Michael Bradley, Larry Dann, Josef Lakonishok, Al Rappaport, Cliff Smith, René Stulz, Tom Swann, Theo Vermaelen, and seminar participants at INSEAD, the University of Virginia, and the University of Rochester. Financial support was provided by the Olin Foundation.
The Relative Signalling Power of Dutch-Auction and Fixed-Price Self-Tender Offers and Open-Market Share Repurchases
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1243–1271, September 1991
How to Cite
COMMENT, R. and JARRELL, G. A. (1991), The Relative Signalling Power of Dutch-Auction and Fixed-Price Self-Tender Offers and Open-Market Share Repurchases. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1243–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04617.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!