MIT Sloan School of Management and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, respectively. We wish to thank Benjamin Bisconti, Marshall Blume, Michael Brennan, Fisher Black, Harry DeAngelo, Deborah Lucas, Stewart Myers, Kevin Rock, Myron Scholes, Clifford Smith, and especially Andrei Shleifer for their comments. In addition, we wish to thank the participants of workshops at the University of Chicago, Dartmouth, the University of Georgia, and the NBER for helpful discussions and substantive suggestions. Finally, we wish to thank Richard Woodbury for his research assistance.
Convertible Debt: Corporate Call Policy and Voluntary Conversion
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1991 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1273–1289, September 1991
How to Cite
ASQUITH, P. and MULLINS, D. W. (1991), Convertible Debt: Corporate Call Policy and Voluntary Conversion. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1273–1289. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04618.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!