John M. Olin School of Business, Washington University; College of Business, University of Oklahoma; and Citicorp Investment Bank, respectively. This paper has benefited from the comments of Stephen A. Buser, Elisabeth Case, George M. Constantinides, Kenneth B. Dunn, Kenneth M. Eades, Douglas R. Emery, Craig M. Lewis, Aharon R. Ofer, H. Nejat Seyhun, participants in the finance workshops at the University of Texas and the University of Oklahoma, the managing editor René M. Stulz, and two anonymous referees. The authors appreciate the data provided by Wayne H. Mikkelson.
Tax Shields, Sample-Selection Bias, and the Information Content of Conversion-Forcing Bond Calls
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1991 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1291–1324, September 1991
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, C. J., EDERINGTON, L. H. and VANKUDRE, P. (1991), Tax Shields, Sample-Selection Bias, and the Information Content of Conversion-Forcing Bond Calls. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1291–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04619.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!