Financial Policy and Systems Division, The World Bank. The views expressed in this paper are solely the responsibility of the author and should not be attributed to The World Bank, its Board of Directors, its management, or any of its member countries. I would like to thank Maria Carkovic, John Coleman, Dale Henderson, Eric Leeper, Giovanna Mossetti, Sergio Rebelo, an anonymous referee, and especially David Gordon for very helpful comments.
Stock Markets, Growth, and Tax Policy
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1445–1465, September 1991
How to Cite
LEVINE, R. (1991), Stock Markets, Growth, and Tax Policy. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1445–1465. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04625.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!