Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, University of Texas at Austin. This paper is based on part of my dissertation at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. I am very grateful to Simon Benninga, Yin-Wong Cheung, Campbell Harvey, Robert Litzenberger (Main Advisor), Craig MacKinlay, Krishna Ramaswamy, Robert Stambaugh, Rex Thompson, Seha Tinic, the editor René M. Stulz, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments.
Tests of the CAPM with Time-Varying Covariances: A Multivariate GARCH Approach
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1507–1521, September 1991
How to Cite
NG, L. (1991), Tests of the CAPM with Time-Varying Covariances: A Multivariate GARCH Approach. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1507–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04628.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!