The University of Utah, Vanderbilt University, and Tulane University, respectively. We wish to thank the participants at the finance workshops at Arizona State University, University of Arizona, Brigham Young University, University of Colorado-Boulder, University of Pittsburgh, Rutgers University, University of South Florida, University of Texas-Austin, UCLA, University of Utah, Vanderbilt University, and VPI for their helpful comments. We especially wish to thank Yakov Amihud, Sanjai Bhagat, James Brickley, Judy Lease, David Mayers (editor), Michael Ryngaert, and an anonymous referee for their suggestions. Funding from the Freeman Institute at Tulane, the James M. Collins Professorship of Finance at SMU, and the Garn Institute of Finance at the University of Utah supported this research.
An Investigation of Market Microstructure Impacts on Event Study Returns
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1991 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1523–1536, September 1991
How to Cite
LEASE, R. C., MASULIS, R. W. and PAGE, J. R. (1991), An Investigation of Market Microstructure Impacts on Event Study Returns. The Journal of Finance, 46: 1523–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1991.tb04629.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!