From the Department of Finance, Northwestern University. I would like to thank Kyle Bagwell, Doug Bernheim, Dave Brown, Harry DeAngelo, Mike Fishman, Kathleen Hagerty, Bob Hodrick, Ken Judd, Narayana Kocherlakota, two anonymous referees and René Stulz (the editor) for their comments. I also thank the seminar participants at Duke, Indiana, Northwestern, Ohio State, Princeton and Stanford Universities, the Universities of Chicago and Michigan, the 1991 NBER Summer Institute on Corporate Finance and Banking and the Sixth World Congress of the Econometric Society. I am grateful to Donald Jacobs for his assistance in obtaining the data and to Latha Ramchand for her research assistance. Financial support from National Science Foundation Grant SES-8821666 is gratefully acknowledged.
Dutch Auction Repurchases: An Analysis of Shareholder Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 71–105, March 1992
How to Cite
BAGWELL, L. S. (1992), Dutch Auction Repurchases: An Analysis of Shareholder Heterogeneity. The Journal of Finance, 47: 71–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03979.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!