Assistant Professor, School of Business Administration, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia and Clarey Professor of Finance, William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester, New York, respectively. We thank two anonymous referees for the Journal, R. Stulz (the editor), M. Barclay, J. Brickley, H. DeAngelo, C. Harvey, S. Linn, R. McEnally, D. Mayers, E. Rasmusen, C. Smithson, P. Wier, and J. Zimmerman for comments and criticisms; and M. Zenner and F. Wright for research assistance. The research was partially supported by the John M. Olin Foundation, the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and the Managerial Economics Research Center at the Simon School.
Accounts Receivable Management Policy: Theory and Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 169–200, March 1992
How to Cite
MIAN, S. L. and SMITH, C. W. (1992), Accounts Receivable Management Policy: Theory and Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 47: 169–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03982.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!