School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 47405, and Graduate School of Business, Columbia University, New York, New York 10027, respectively. We are indebted to an anonymous referee, whose comments and suggestions improved the paper considerably. We also thank Mark Bagnoli, Fischer Black, Michael Brennan, Bruno Gerard, Larry Glosten, David Hirshleifer, Pete Kyle, Matthew Spiegel, and Anjan Thakor for helpful discussions and/or comments. All errors are solely our responsibility.
Long-Lived Private Information and Imperfect Competition
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 247–270, March 1992
How to Cite
HOLDEN, C. W. and SUBRAHMANYAM, A. (1992), Long-Lived Private Information and Imperfect Competition. The Journal of Finance, 47: 247–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03985.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!