Department of Accounting and Finance, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. We thank the editorial board, including René Stulz, Stephen Buser, an anonymous associate editor, and especially the anonymous referee for the unusually specific suggestions which enabled us to clarify our discussion and strengthen our findings.
Publish or Perish: What the Competition is Really Doing
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 295–329, March 1992
How to Cite
ZIVNEY, T. L. and BERTIN, W. J. (1992), Publish or Perish: What the Competition is Really Doing. The Journal of Finance, 47: 295–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03987.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!