Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, University of Miami; The R. B. Pamplin Professor of Finance, Department of Finance, The R. B. Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; and Crestar Professor of Banking, Department of Finance, The R. B. Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, respectively. We are grateful to an anonymous referee for this Journal and René Stulz for their comments and suggestions. We also wish to thank John Wright and Robert Gabele of Investnet Group, Inc., for generously supplying the data and the University of Miami School of Business Administration Corporate Affiliates for their financial support.
Bankruptcy and Insider Trading: Differences Between Exchange-Listed and OTC Firms
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 349–362, March 1992
How to Cite
GOSNELL, T., KEOWN, A. J. and PINKERTON, J. M. (1992), Bankruptcy and Insider Trading: Differences Between Exchange-Listed and OTC Firms. The Journal of Finance, 47: 349–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03989.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!