The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. I would like to thank Larry Lang, Vicente Madrigal, Yun Kuen Wong, and William Harrington for helpful comments. This paper was prepared for the Presidential Address for the American Finance Association Meetings in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 2–3, 1992.
Swaps: Plain and Fanciful
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 831–850, July 1992
How to Cite
LITZENBERGER, R. H. (1992), Swaps: Plain and Fanciful. The Journal of Finance, 47: 831–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb03996.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!