Bekaert is from the Department of Economics, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. Hodrick is from the Department of Finance, Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. The authors gratefully acknowledge partial support of this research from the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Committee on Dissertation Support Awards and the Kellogg Banking Research Center, respectively. We thank Laurie Bagwell, Tim Bollerslev, Robert Cumby, Robert Korajczyk, Bruno Solnik, René Stulz (the editor), Mark Watson, an anonymous referee and the participants in seminars at Carleton, Columbia, Florida, Georgetown, Illinois, McGill, Princeton, Rochester, and Yale and at the 1990 NBER Summer Institute and the 1991 Mid-West International Economics Conference for useful comments on the paper.
Characterizing Predictable Components in Excess Returns on Equity and Foreign Exchange Markets
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 467–509, June 1992
How to Cite
BEKAERT, G. and HODRICK, R. J. (1992), Characterizing Predictable Components in Excess Returns on Equity and Foreign Exchange Markets. The Journal of Finance, 47: 467–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04399.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!