McInish is the Wunderlich Chair of Excellence in Finance and Wood is a Distinguished Professor of Finance at Memphis State University in Tennessee. The authors wish to thank Yakov Amihud, Anat Admati, John Burke, Kalman Cohen, Joel Hasbrouck, Albert (Pete) Kyle, Larry Lockwood, and Keith Ord.
An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 753–764, June 1992
How to Cite
MCINISH, T. H. and WOOD, R. A. (1992), An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks. The Journal of Finance, 47: 753–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04408.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!