From the School of Business, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin. This paper is taken from my Ph.D. dissertation at the University of Minnesota, 1987. My thanks go to the members of my committee: Michael Dothan, John Kareken, Hidehiko Ichimura and especially Edward Prescott and Patrick Hess. I am also grateful to Jay Ritter for giving me both data and advice; to Joseph Williams, Philp Dybvig, and an anonymous referee for many valuable criticisms; and to my parents for a lifetime of support.
The Pricing of Best Efforts New Issues
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 781–790, June 1992
How to Cite
SHERMAN, A. G. (1992), The Pricing of Best Efforts New Issues. The Journal of Finance, 47: 781–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04410.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!