Stern School of Business, New York University, and Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, respectively. We would like to thank participants in the University of Texas, Austin, New York University and Cornell University Finance Seminar Series, participants in the 1990 AFA and AFFI meetings, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Finally, Jean-Luc Vila wishes to acknowledge financial support from the International Financial Services Research Center at the Sloan School of Management.
Arbitrage With Holding Costs: A Utility-Based Approach
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1283–1302, September 1992
How to Cite
TUCKMAN, B. and VILA, J.-L. (1992), Arbitrage With Holding Costs: A Utility-Based Approach. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1283–1302. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04658.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!