Department of Economics, Boston College. John Barkoulas provided able and dedicated research assistance. I would like to thank Larry Ball, Ben Bernanke, Alan Blinder, Mike Boozer, John Campbell, Bill Gentry, Anil Kashyap, an anonymous referee, and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions. The National Science Foundation provided financial support. An earlier version of this paper appears as Chapter 2 of my Princeton Ph.D. dissertation.
Debt, Liquidity Constraints, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Panel Data
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1425–1460, September 1992
How to Cite
WHITED, T. M. (1992), Debt, Liquidity Constraints, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Panel Data. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1425–1460. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04664.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!