Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles. This paper has benefited from helpful comments and discussions with Michael Brennan, Bhagwan Chowdhry, Leland Crabbe, Kent Daniel, Mark Grinblatt, David Hirshleifer, Steve Kaplan, James Seward, and Ivo Welch. I also wish to thank seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, INSEAD, the London Business School, the University of British Columbia, the University of Colorado, the University of Georgia, Northwestern University, and the University of Texas.
Interest Rate Swaps and Corporate Financing Choices
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1503–1516, September 1992
How to Cite
TITMAN, S. (1992), Interest Rate Swaps and Corporate Financing Choices. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1503–1516. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04667.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!