Finance Department, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park. I wish to thank John Byrd, Kelly Eakin, Michael Hertzel, Michael Hopewell, Coleman Kendall, Omesh Kini, James McKeown, Wayne Mikkelson, George Racette, Philip Shane, Gary Shea, René Stulz, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments on earier drafts. I also thank Lynch, Jones and Ryan, Inc. for providing the data from the Institutional Brokers Estimate System.
Common Stock Offerings and Earnings Expectations: A Test of the Release of Unfavorable Information
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 1517–1536, September 1992
How to Cite
BROUS, P. A. (1992), Common Stock Offerings and Earnings Expectations: A Test of the Release of Unfavorable Information. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1517–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04668.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!