Bagnoli is from the School of Business, Indiana University, and Khanna is from the School of Business, University of Michigan. We wish to thank Robert Battalio, Ted Bergstrom, Eli Berkovitch, David Brown, Mike Fishman, Craig Holden, Ronen Israel, Kose John, Bart Lipman, M. P. Narayanan, Steve Slezak, Anjan Thakor and the participants in the IU and the University of Michigan finance seminars for helpful comments. This paper has been substantially improved by the referees and the comments and suggestions of the editor, René Stulz. As always, we are responsible for any errors.
Insider Trading in Financial Signaling Models
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1905–1934, December 1992
How to Cite
BAGNOLI, M. and KHANNA, N. (1992), Insider Trading in Financial Signaling Models. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1905–1934. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04688.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!