Economics Board, University of California at Santa Cruz and Department of Finance, University of Texas at Austin, respectively. The first author acknowledges support from the GICES. We appreciate the comments and suggestions of Simon Benninga, Louis Chan, Ray Chou, Daniel Friedman, David Hsieh, Paul Laux, Jack Michaelsen, Danny Quah, Ehud Ronn, A. J. Senchack, the editor René Stulz, Seha Tinic, Sheridan Titman, an anonymous referee, and participants at the 1991 Western Finance Association meeting and the 1991 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society. We also thank Serra Tinic for her expositional suggestions.
Stock Price Dynamics and Firm Size: An Empirical investigation
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1985–1997, December 1992
How to Cite
CHEUNG, Y.-W. and NG, L. K. (1992), Stock Price Dynamics and Firm Size: An Empirical investigation. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1985–1997. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04693.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!