University of Vermont, Purdue University, and Boston College, respectively. We thank Omesh Kini, William Kracaw, and Nejat Seyhun for helpful comments on this paper. The paper also has benefited from presentations at Texas Christian University, The University of Oklahoma, Notre Dame University, and Dartmouth College.
Seasonalities in NYSE Bid-Ask Spreads and Stock Returns in January
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1992 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1999–2014, December 1992
How to Cite
CLARK, R. A., McCONNELL, J. J. and SINGH, M. (1992), Seasonalities in NYSE Bid-Ask Spreads and Stock Returns in January. The Journal of Finance, 47: 1999–2014. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04694.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!