Faculty of Management, University of Manitoba. The author is grateful to Rex Thompson, Eduardo Schwartz, Jeong Lee, René Stulz, and an anonymous referee for many helpful comments and suggestions. The author also thanks Brian Prucyk and Saurabh Srivastava for research assistance. The financial assistance from the University of Manitoba Research Grants Committee is acknowledged.
Additional Evidence on Integration in the Canadian Stock Market
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 2035–2054, December 1992
How to Cite
MITTOO, U. R. (1992), Additional Evidence on Integration in the Canadian Stock Market. The Journal of Finance, 47: 2035–2054. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04696.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!