Faculty of Business Administration, University of Windsor, and J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, respectively. We appreciate the suggestions and comments of Yash Aneja, Carla Hayn, Bob Korajczyk, Bill Salatka, participants at the accounting and finance group doctoral seminar at the University of Kansas, and the anonymous referee. We are especially grateful to the referee whose insight and suggestions improved the paper significantly. Chandra's research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
More Powerful Portfolio Approaches to Regressing Abnormal Returns on Firm-Specific Variables for Cross-Sectional Studies
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1992 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 2055–2070, December 1992
How to Cite
CHANDRA, R. and BALACHANDRAN, B. V. (1992), More Powerful Portfolio Approaches to Regressing Abnormal Returns on Firm-Specific Variables for Cross-Sectional Studies. The Journal of Finance, 47: 2055–2070. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1992.tb04697.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!