Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Southern California. The authors wish to thank René Stulz (the editor) and an anonymous referee for very helpful suggestions. The paper benefited from comments and discussions by M. Bagnoli, B. Biais, P. Bossaerts, K. Daniel, R. Jefferis, D. Seppi, and A. Subrahmanyam as well as seminar participants at USC, UC Irvine, INSEAD, the Free University of Brussels, and the Western Finance Association. The usual disclaimer applies.
Trading and Manipulation Around Seasoned Equity Offerings
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1993 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 213–245, March 1993
How to Cite
GERARD, B. and NANDA, V. (1993), Trading and Manipulation Around Seasoned Equity Offerings. The Journal of Finance, 48: 213–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04707.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!