The University of Tennessee, Department of Finance. The authors appreciate helpful comments made by an anonymous reviewer of this journal. The authors would also like to thank Harold Black, Ray Degennaro, Derrick Herndon, Miles Livingston, Brendan Moynihan, Ron Shrieves, Jim Wansley, and participants of the University of Tennessee Department of Finance Seminar Series for helpful comments.
Liquidity, Reconstitution, and the Value of U.S. Treasury Strips
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1993 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 315–329, March 1993
How to Cite
DAVES, P. R. and EHRHARDT, M. C. (1993), Liquidity, Reconstitution, and the Value of U.S. Treasury Strips. The Journal of Finance, 48: 315–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04712.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!