Faculty of Commerce, University of British Columbia. I would like to thank Bernard Dumas for his advice. I would also like to acknowledge comments from Franklin Allen, David Backus, Fischer Black, Paul Kleindorfer, Richard Marston, Neil Pearson, George Pennacchi, Piet Sercu, Rob Heinkel, Maurice Levi, Josef Zechner, and especially Vasant Naik. I am also grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor, René Stulz, for their suggestions. I am responsible for all remaining errors.
A General Equilibrium Model of International Portfolio Choice
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1993 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 529–553, June 1993
How to Cite
UPPAL, R. (1993), A General Equilibrium Model of International Portfolio Choice. The Journal of Finance, 48: 529–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04726.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!