The authors are from, respectively, the Department of Finance, Louisiana State University and the Department of Finance, Arizona State University. We acknowledge the helpful suggestions of an anonymous referee and the editor, René Stulz. We thank Steven Ferraro, Wan L. Lai, and Kristie Matherne for research assistance. This research was supported by a grant from the Summer Research Program at Arizona State University, College of Business.
Ownership Concentration, Corporate Control Activity, and Firm Value: Evidence from the Death of Inside Blockholders
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1993 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1293–1321, September 1993
How to Cite
SLOVIN, M. B. and SUSHKA, M. E. (1993), Ownership Concentration, Corporate Control Activity, and Firm Value: Evidence from the Death of Inside Blockholders. The Journal of Finance, 48: 1293–1321. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04755.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!