Degeorge is from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and Zeckhauser is from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, and NBER. We thank John Pratt for his help with the model, and David Cutler, Darryll Hendricks, Jay Patel, Andrei Shleifer, and seminar participants at Groupe HEC, the NBER workshop on Behavioral Finance, and the Stanford Seminar on Conflict and Negotiation for helpful comments. A referee provided very helpful suggestions. We are indebted to Laurie King for research assistance. The Decision, Risk, and Management Science Program of the National Science Foundation, and the Harvard Corporate Voting Research Project provided support.
The Reverse LBO Decision and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1993 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1323–1348, September 1993
How to Cite
DEGEORGE, F. and ZECKHAUSER, R. (1993), The Reverse LBO Decision and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 48: 1323–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04756.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!