The authors are from George Mason University. We thank Tyler Cowen, Tim Sugrue, and Robert Tollison, along with René Stulz and an anonymous referee, for valuable comments and suggestions.
The Effect of Money Shocks on Interest Rates in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1993 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1445–1455, September 1993
How to Cite
GRIER, K. B. and PERRY, M. J. (1993), The Effect of Money Shocks on Interest Rates in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity. The Journal of Finance, 48: 1445–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04761.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!