University of California, Irvine. This paper was presented to seminar audiences at UCLA, U.C. Riverside, and the Western Finance Association. I would like to acknowledge helpful comments by Jeff Coles, an anonymous referee, and especially Masako Darrough. This research was partially supported by a U.C. Irvine faculty fellowship.
Moral Hazard and the Portfolio Management Problem
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1993 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 2009–2028, December 1993
How to Cite
STOUGHTON, N. M. (1993), Moral Hazard and the Portfolio Management Problem. The Journal of Finance, 48: 2009–2028. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb05140.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!