Lehmann is from the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies at the University of California, San Diego. Modest is from the Walter A. Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. We are very grateful to Nikko Securities and the Tokyo Stock Exchange for making this data available to us and Tony Azuma and Hiroshi Koizumi, of Nikko Securities, for superb research assistance. We would also like to thank Takeshi Hirano, Shunzo Kayanuma, and Yutaka Fugii of the Tokyo Stock Exchange for enhancing our understanding of the Tokyo Stock Exchange trading mechanism and Richard Lindsey for comments on an earlier draft.
Trading and Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: A Bird's Eye View
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1994 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 951–984, July 1994
How to Cite
LEHMANN, B. N. and MODEST, D. M. (1994), Trading and Liquidity on the Tokyo Stock Exchange: A Bird's Eye View. The Journal of Finance, 49: 951–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb00084.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!