Agrawal is currently visiting the University of Pennsylvania from North Carolina State University. Walkling is from Ohio State University. We are grateful to Brian Betker, Atreya Chakraborty, Jocelyn Dehnert, Bob Eisenbeis, Kathleen Farrell, Jeff Jaffe, Chuck Knoeber, Ann McDermed, Paul Malatesta, David Mayers, Wayne Mikkelson, Nandu Nagarajan, David Ravenscraft, Paul Schultz, Rene Stulz, Savita Verma, Ross Watts, Justin Woods, Marc Zenner, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Ohio State University, the University of Georgia, the University of Manitoba, the University of North Carolina, the University of Pittsburgh, and the American Finance Association meetings for helpful comments on earlier drafts. The authors would also like to thank Jan Clement, Heon Jeong, Jeff Harris, and Kelly Brunarski for their research assistance.
Executive Careers and Compensation Surrounding Takeover Bids
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1994 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 985–1014, July 1994
How to Cite
AGRAWAL, A. and WALKLING, R. A. (1994), Executive Careers and Compensation Surrounding Takeover Bids. The Journal of Finance, 49: 985–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb00085.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!