Both authors are from the Graduate School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison. We are grateful to Phelim Boyle, Mark Flannery, Bjorn Flesaker, Rob Heinkel, Jim Hodder, Bob McDonald, John Parsons, Abraham Ravid, Mark Stohs, René Stulz (the editor), S. Venkataraman, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. Paul Childs provided outstanding research assistance. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 1992 European Finance Association meeting, the 1992 ORSA/TIMS meeting, the 1993 American Finance Association meeting, the 1993 Rutgers conference on optimal security design, the University of Florida, the University of Illinois, and the University of Wisconsin at Madison and Milwaukee. The second author gratefully acknowledges financial assistance from the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation.
Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions: A Dynamic Framework
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1253–1277, September 1994
How to Cite
MAUER, D. C. and TRIANTIS, A. J. (1994), Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions: A Dynamic Framework. The Journal of Finance, 49: 1253–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb02453.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!