Conrad is from Kenan-Flagler Business School, the University of North Carolina, and Conroy is from Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business, the University of Virginia. We thank the editor, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of Virginia for their helpful comments. Any remaining errors are our responsibility.
Market Microstructure and the Ex-Date Return
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1994 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1507–1519, September 1994
How to Cite
CONRAD, J. S. and CONROY, R. (1994), Market Microstructure and the Ex-Date Return. The Journal of Finance, 49: 1507–1519. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1994.tb02464.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!